OFS Credit Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:OCCIN – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Tuesday, June 6th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 23rd will be given a dividend of 0.1094 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $1.31 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.96%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
OFS Credit Price Performance
OFS Credit stock opened at $22.04 on Monday. OFS Credit has a 1-year low of $21.40 and a 1-year high of $23.55. The company’s 50-day moving average is $22.18 and its 200 day moving average is $22.25.
About OFS Credit
- Five stocks we like better than OFS Credit
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for OFS Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFS Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.