Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. Qtum has a total market cap of $332.23 million and $39.71 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for $3.17 or 0.00008545 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,019.16 or 0.05440482 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001053 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.79 or 0.00058711 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00025329 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00014080 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00005736 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000389 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Qtum (CRYPTO:QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 3.0 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 107,822,406 coins and its circulating supply is 104,755,842 coins. The Reddit community for Qtum is https://reddit.com/r/qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @qtum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qtum
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.