Request (REQ) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One Request token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0843 or 0.00000226 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Request has a total market cap of $84.27 million and $3.65 million worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Request has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00006347 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00016734 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,202.65 or 0.99979042 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00011335 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00006739 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004246 BTC.
REQ is a token. It was first traded on September 12th, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,702,434 tokens and its circulating supply is 999,877,117 tokens. The Reddit community for Request is https://reddit.com/r/requestnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request’s official Twitter account is @requestnetwork. Request’s official message board is blog.request.network. The official website for Request is request.network.
Buying and Selling Request
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.