Rio2 Trading Down 2.9 %
CVE RIO opened at C$0.17 on Monday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.20 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.22. Rio2 has a 52 week low of C$0.13 and a 52 week high of C$0.31. The company has a current ratio of 7.59, a quick ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65. The stock has a market cap of C$42.77 million, a P/E ratio of -16.50 and a beta of 2.03.
- Five stocks we like better than Rio2
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Rio2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rio2 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.