Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. In the last seven days, Steem has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. Steem has a market cap of $117.43 million and $5.94 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem coin can currently be bought for $0.26 or 0.00000705 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,113.67 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.36 or 0.00189573 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $229.23 or 0.00617653 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00010776 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.16 or 0.00439634 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.49 or 0.00052518 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.15 or 0.00129747 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
STEEM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 24th, 2016. Steem’s total supply is 448,913,565 coins. Steem’s official website is steem.com. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Steem’s official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The Reddit community for Steem is https://reddit.com/r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Steem Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.