Stelco Holdings Inc. (TSE:STL – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 8th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.42 per share on Tuesday, November 28th. This represents a $1.68 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st.
Stelco Price Performance
Stelco has a 52 week low of C$21.00 and a 52 week high of C$26.50.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Stifel Canada raised shares of Stelco from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, November 10th.
- Five stocks we like better than Stelco
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Stelco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stelco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.