Western Asset Diversified Income Fund (NYSE:WDI – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, August 2nd, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.14 per share on Friday, December 1st. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Stock Performance
NYSE WDI opened at $13.30 on Monday. Western Asset Diversified Income Fund has a fifty-two week low of $12.16 and a fifty-two week high of $14.50.
In other news, Director Daniel P. Cronin bought 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 23rd. The stock was bought at an average price of $12.42 per share, for a total transaction of $62,100.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 5,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $62,100. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Five stocks we like better than Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.