Western Asset High Income Fund II Inc. (NYSE:HIX – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Friday, August 4th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be paid a dividend of 0.049 per share by the closed-end fund on Friday, December 1st. This represents a $0.59 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.87%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 21st.
Western Asset High Income Fund II has raised its dividend payment by an average of 1.8% annually over the last three years.
Western Asset High Income Fund II Trading Up 0.7 %
Shares of HIX opened at $4.57 on Monday. Western Asset High Income Fund II has a one year low of $4.16 and a one year high of $5.71. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $4.46 and its 200 day moving average price is $4.68.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Western Asset High Income Fund II Company Profile
Western Asset High Income Fund II Inc is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC. The fund is co-managed by Western Asset Management Company, Western Asset Management Company Limited, and Western Asset Management Company Pte. Ltd. It invests in the fixed income markets across the globe.
- Five stocks we like better than Western Asset High Income Fund II
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset High Income Fund II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset High Income Fund II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.