Americas Silver (TSE: USA) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/16/2023 – Americas Silver was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a C$0.25 price target on the stock, down previously from C$0.60.
- 11/15/2023 – Americas Silver was downgraded by analysts at Stifel Canada from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/1/2023 – Americas Silver had its price target lowered by analysts at Desjardins from C$0.60 to C$0.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/31/2023 – Americas Silver had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$0.75 to C$0.60.
Americas Silver Price Performance
Shares of TSE USA opened at C$0.30 on Tuesday. Americas Silver Corp has a fifty-two week low of C$0.29 and a fifty-two week high of C$1.03. The stock has a market cap of C$65.12 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.30 and a beta of 1.36. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.51, a quick ratio of 0.19 and a current ratio of 0.43. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.44 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.50.
Americas Gold and Silver Corporation engages in the acquisition, evaluation, exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties. The company explores for silver, lead, zinc and copper. It principally owns 100% interests in the Cosalá Operations consisting of 67 mining concessions that cover approximately 19,385 hectares located in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico; and Galena Complex situated near the town of Wallace in the state of Idaho, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Americas Silver
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Americas Silver Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Americas Silver Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.