BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% (NASDAQ:BANFP – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, December 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.45 per share on Tuesday, January 16th. This represents a $1.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.98%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 28th.
BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% Stock Performance
Shares of BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% stock opened at $25.80 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $26.17 and its 200-day simple moving average is $26.60. BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% has a 52 week low of $24.70 and a 52 week high of $37.43.
- Five stocks we like better than BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20%
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.