Equinox Gold Corp (CVE:EQX – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Sebastian D’amici sold 2,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, November 20th. The stock was sold at an average price of C$6.53, for a total transaction of C$13,060.00.
Sebastian D’amici also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 16th, Sebastian D’amici sold 3,100 shares of Equinox Gold stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$6.55, for a total transaction of C$20,305.00.
- On Friday, September 15th, Sebastian D’amici sold 4,000 shares of Equinox Gold stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$7.00, for a total value of C$28,000.00.
Equinox Gold Price Performance
EQX stock opened at C$7.88 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of C$892.46 million and a P/E ratio of -43.54. Equinox Gold Corp has a 52-week low of C$4.25 and a 52-week high of C$8.90. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of C$7.88 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$7.88. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 64.28, a quick ratio of 1.11 and a current ratio of 1.94.
Analyst Ratings Changes
About Equinox Gold
Equinox Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral deposits. The company's principal properties include the Aurizona project covering a total land package of approximately 223,160 hectares located in Maranhão State, Brazil; and the Castle Mountain property situated in California, the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Equinox Gold
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Equinox Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Equinox Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.