Lavras Gold Corp. (CVE:LGC – Get Free Report) Director Rostislav Christov Raykov bought 29,300 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 20th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$1.00 per share, for a total transaction of C$29,300.00.
Lavras Gold Stock Up 1.0 %
LGC stock opened at C$1.05 on Tuesday. Lavras Gold Corp. has a twelve month low of C$0.21 and a twelve month high of C$1.79. The company has a market cap of C$53.84 million and a PE ratio of -21.00. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$1.35 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.73. The company has a quick ratio of 11.12, a current ratio of 7.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93.
Lavras Gold Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Lavras Gold
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Lavras Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lavras Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.