Lok’nStore Group Plc (LON:LOK – Get Free Report) insider Simon Thomas sold 2,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 764 ($9.56), for a total transaction of £15,280 ($19,116.73).
Simon Thomas also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, August 29th, Simon Thomas sold 7,806 shares of Lok’nStore Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 732 ($9.16), for a total transaction of £57,139.92 ($71,487.45).
Lok’nStore Group Price Performance
LOK opened at GBX 775.52 ($9.70) on Tuesday. Lok’nStore Group Plc has a one year low of GBX 621.90 ($7.78) and a one year high of GBX 1,000 ($12.51). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 29.81, a current ratio of 5.60 and a quick ratio of 5.09. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 691.17 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 765.16. The stock has a market capitalization of £254.45 million, a P/E ratio of 4,800.00 and a beta of 0.65.
Lok’nStore Group Increases Dividend
About Lok’nStore Group
Lok'nStore Group Plc engages in the development and operation of self-storage centers in the United Kingdom. It offers household storage services for furniture and belongings while moving property, decluttering, home improvements, redecorating, travelling overseas, and other life events. The company also operates business self-storage units and spaces with mini-warehousing, pallet storage, archives and documents, holding stocks, boxes, office spaces, and eBayers and online retailers; and provides insurance services.
- Five stocks we like better than Lok’nStore Group
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Lok'nStore Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lok'nStore Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.