NanoXplore Inc. (TSE:GRA – Get Free Report) Director Soroush Nazarpour bought 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 20th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$2.00 per share, with a total value of C$20,000.00.
Soroush Nazarpour also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 15th, Soroush Nazarpour acquired 5,000 shares of NanoXplore stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$2.05 per share, with a total value of C$10,250.00.
- On Thursday, November 9th, Soroush Nazarpour bought 5,000 shares of NanoXplore stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$2.04 per share, for a total transaction of C$10,200.00.
NanoXplore Price Performance
Shares of TSE:GRA opened at C$2.02 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of C$342.15 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -33.67 and a beta of 1.16. NanoXplore Inc. has a 12 month low of C$1.98 and a 12 month high of C$3.57. The company has a current ratio of 2.48, a quick ratio of 2.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.62. The company has a 50-day moving average price of C$2.47 and a 200 day moving average price of C$2.94.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
GRA has been the subject of several research analyst reports. National Bankshares cut their price target on NanoXplore from C$5.00 to C$4.00 and set an “outperform” rating for the company in a report on Wednesday, November 8th. Raymond James lowered their target price on NanoXplore from C$4.50 to C$4.00 and set an “outperform” rating for the company in a research report on Friday, November 10th.
NanoXplore Company Profile
NanoXplore Inc, a graphene company, manufactures and supplies graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The company offers graphene-based solutions, including GrapheneBlack powder and graphene-enhanced masterbatch pellets. It provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than NanoXplore
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for NanoXplore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NanoXplore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.