OFX Group Limited (ASX:OFX – Get Free Report) insider Douglas Snedden bought 50,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$1.44 ($0.95) per share, for a total transaction of A$71,950.00 ($47,335.53).
OFX Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.92, a quick ratio of 0.18 and a current ratio of 1.22.
About OFX Group
- Five stocks we like better than OFX Group
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for OFX Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OFX Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.