Oakley Capital Investments (LON:OCI – Get Free Report) insider Peter Dubens acquired 300,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, November 17th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 442 ($5.53) per share, with a total value of £1,326,000 ($1,658,951.58).
Peter Dubens also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 3rd, Peter Dubens acquired 70,000 shares of Oakley Capital Investments stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 435 ($5.44) per share, with a total value of £304,500 ($380,958.34).
- On Monday, November 6th, Peter Dubens acquired 130,000 shares of Oakley Capital Investments stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 444 ($5.55) per share, with a total value of £577,200 ($722,131.87).
Oakley Capital Investments Price Performance
OCI opened at GBX 443.32 ($5.55) on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 435.17 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 447.27. The firm has a market cap of £782.11 million, a PE ratio of 348.03 and a beta of 0.71. Oakley Capital Investments has a 1 year low of GBX 392 ($4.90) and a 1 year high of GBX 485 ($6.07).
Oakley Capital Investments Announces Dividend
Oakley Capital Investments Company Profile
Oakley Capital Investments Limited is private equity and venture capital firm specializing in investments in early, growth, late stage, mid markets, restructuring, management buy-outs, management buy-ins, public to privates, re-financings, secondary purchases, growth capital, turnarounds, industry consolidation, business roll-outs and buy-and-build investments as well as investments in other funds.
- Five stocks we like better than Oakley Capital Investments
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Oakley Capital Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oakley Capital Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.