Quebecor (TSE:QBR – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 8th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.30 per share on Tuesday, December 19th. This represents a $1.20 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 23rd.
Quebecor Stock Performance
- Five stocks we like better than Quebecor
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Quebecor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quebecor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.