A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ: ASND) recently:
- 11/9/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $113.00 to $116.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/8/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $192.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/31/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $192.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/30/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/9/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright.
- 10/5/2023 – Ascendis Pharma A/S is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Ascendis Pharma A/S Stock Performance
Shares of ASND opened at $93.76 on Tuesday. The company has a quick ratio of 2.56, a current ratio of 3.44 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.39. Ascendis Pharma A/S has a 52 week low of $64.33 and a 52 week high of $127.77. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $93.12 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $92.31. The stock has a market cap of $5.41 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.25 and a beta of 0.48.
Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, September 5th. The biotechnology company reported ($2.35) EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($2.68) by $0.33. Ascendis Pharma A/S had a negative return on equity of 570.61% and a negative net margin of 391.76%. The company had revenue of $51.59 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $41.73 million. On average, analysts expect that Ascendis Pharma A/S will post -9.8 EPS for the current year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Ascendis Pharma A/S
Ascendis Pharma A/S, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing therapies for unmet medical needs. It offers SKYTROFA for treating patients with growth hormone deficiency (GHD). The company also develops TransCon Growth Hormone for treating pediatric GHD, adult GHD, and turner syndrome; TransCon Parathyroid Hormone for adult patients with hypoparathyroidism; and TransCon C-type natriuretic peptide for achondroplasia.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascendis Pharma A/S
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How to Invest in Energy
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Ascendis Pharma A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascendis Pharma A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.