Samuel Heath & Sons plc (LON:HSM – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, February 22nd will be given a dividend of GBX 4.50 ($0.06) per share on Friday, March 22nd. This represents a dividend yield of 1.12%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, February 22nd. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Samuel Heath & Sons Trading Down 25.0 %
Shares of LON:HSM opened at GBX 300 ($3.75) on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 3.61, a quick ratio of 2.60 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05. The stock has a market capitalization of £7.59 million, a PE ratio of 1,081.08 and a beta of 0.14. Samuel Heath & Sons has a 1 year low of GBX 300 ($3.75) and a 1 year high of GBX 550 ($6.88). The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 399.90 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 412.46.
About Samuel Heath & Sons
- Five stocks we like better than Samuel Heath & Sons
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Samuel Heath & Sons Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Samuel Heath & Sons and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.