Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Limited (LON:SREI – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of GBX 0.84 ($0.01) per share by the real estate investment trust on Friday, December 22nd. This represents a dividend yield of 1.86%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Performance
LON SREI opened at GBX 43.75 ($0.55) on Tuesday. Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust has a twelve month low of GBX 39.15 ($0.49) and a twelve month high of GBX 50.40 ($0.63). The company has a quick ratio of 2.91, a current ratio of 2.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.40. The stock has a market cap of £213.97 million, a P/E ratio of -401.82 and a beta of 0.63. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 41.66 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 42.48.
Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroder Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.