Severfield plc (LON:SFR – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, January 4th will be given a dividend of GBX 1.40 ($0.02) per share on Friday, February 2nd. This represents a yield of 2.15%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, January 4th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Severfield Stock Performance
Shares of LON:SFR opened at GBX 63.10 ($0.79) on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 62.18 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 65.69. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.26, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a current ratio of 1.25. Severfield has a one year low of GBX 57.40 ($0.72) and a one year high of GBX 76.20 ($0.95). The firm has a market cap of £195.32 million, a PE ratio of 928.57 and a beta of 0.90.
Severfield Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Severfield
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- How to Invest in Social Media
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Severfield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Severfield and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.