Shawcor Ltd. (TSE:SCL – Get Free Report) Director Alan Roy Hibben purchased 3,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, November 17th. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$14.00 per share, with a total value of C$42,000.00.
Shawcor Stock Up 1.0 %
Shares of TSE:SCL opened at C$16.57 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of C$1.15 billion, a P/E ratio of 552.33, a P/E/G ratio of 0.55 and a beta of 2.35. The company has a quick ratio of 1.00, a current ratio of 1.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 34.41. Shawcor Ltd. has a 12-month low of C$4.99 and a 12-month high of C$16.74. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$19.02 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$15.92.
- Five stocks we like better than Shawcor
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Shawcor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shawcor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.