SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. In the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded up 18.6% against the U.S. dollar. SingularityNET has a total market capitalization of $348.60 million and approximately $70.21 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00000755 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00006332 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00016570 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37,195.41 or 1.00088413 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00011476 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00007217 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000028 BTC.
AGIX is a token. Its launch date was December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,354,841,476 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,241,997,261 tokens. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularitynet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io.
SingularityNET Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.