China Pharma Price Performance
NYSE CPHI opened at $0.09 on Monday. China Pharma has a one year low of $0.08 and a one year high of $2.46. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.12 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.24. The company has a quick ratio of 0.15, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23.
China Pharma (NYSE:CPHI – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 13th. The company reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $1.80 million during the quarter. China Pharma had a negative net margin of 39.99% and a negative return on equity of 64.09%.
China Pharma Company Profile
China Pharma Holdings, Inc develops, manufactures, and markets generic and branded pharmaceutical, and biochemical products primarily to hospitals and private retailers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers products in the form of dry powder injectables, liquid injectables, tablets, capsules, and cephalosporin oral solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than China Pharma
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for China Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.