Time Finance plc (LON:TIME – Get Free Report) insider Edward Rimmer sold 65,454 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 32 ($0.40), for a total transaction of £20,945.28 ($26,204.53).
Time Finance Stock Performance
Shares of LON TIME opened at GBX 35.25 ($0.44) on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of £32.61 million, a PE ratio of 862.50 and a beta of 1.49. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 29.14 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 27.60. Time Finance plc has a 1 year low of GBX 17.64 ($0.22) and a 1 year high of GBX 36.98 ($0.46). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.78, a current ratio of 2.29 and a quick ratio of 2.26.
Time Finance Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Time Finance
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Time Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Time Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.