Zegona Communications plc (LON:ZEG – Get Free Report) insider Ashley G. Martin bought 13,332 shares of Zegona Communications stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 150 ($1.88) per share, with a total value of £19,998 ($25,019.39).
Zegona Communications Price Performance
Shares of ZEG opened at GBX 149 ($1.86) on Tuesday. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 41.02 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 42.14. The company has a market capitalization of £9.19 million, a P/E ratio of -292.16 and a beta of 0.34. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.22, a quick ratio of 6.23 and a current ratio of 13.32. Zegona Communications plc has a fifty-two week low of GBX 30.25 ($0.38) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 154 ($1.93).
Zegona Communications Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Zegona Communications
- How to Invest in EV Charging Stations
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Zegona Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zegona Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.