Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (OTCMKTS:NPNYY – Get Free Report) announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The company reported $0.07 earnings per share for the quarter, reports. Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha had a return on equity of 8.52% and a net margin of 10.61%. The business had revenue of $4.20 billion during the quarter.
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:NPNYY opened at $6.63 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.26, a quick ratio of 1.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23. The company has a market capitalization of $16.91 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.22 and a beta of 1.45. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $6.26 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $5.60. Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha has a twelve month low of $4.14 and a twelve month high of $7.05.
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Are these frigid Dow stocks in for a longer winter?
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Can financial, healthcare, energy stocks rise as rates stay high?
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Why H&R Block Stock Looks More Attractive After Earnings Dip
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.