Cornerstone Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CRF – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Monday, November 6th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, February 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.1037 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $1.24 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 17.14%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 14th.
Cornerstone Total Return Fund has decreased its dividend payment by an average of 13.2% per year over the last three years.
Cornerstone Total Return Fund Trading Up 0.3 %
Shares of CRF opened at $7.26 on Monday. Cornerstone Total Return Fund has a 1-year low of $6.05 and a 1-year high of $8.56. The company has a 50 day moving average of $7.26.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Cornerstone Total Return Fund
Cornerstone Total Return Fund, Inc is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Cornerstone Advisors, LLC. It invests in the public equity markets of the United States. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It primarily invests in value and growth stocks of companies across all market capitalizations.
- Five stocks we like better than Cornerstone Total Return Fund
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Cornerstone Total Return Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cornerstone Total Return Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.