ENB Financial Corp (OTCMKTS:ENBP – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, January 17th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, February 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.17 per share by the bank on Friday, March 15th. This represents a $0.68 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 4.55%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 14th.
ENB Financial Stock Performance
Shares of ENBP stock opened at $14.95 on Monday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $14.61 and a 200-day moving average of $13.83. ENB Financial has a 12-month low of $12.45 and a 12-month high of $16.57.
ENB Financial Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than ENB Financial
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for ENB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ENB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.