Oxford Lane Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:OXLCO – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Friday, November 10th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Thursday, February 15th will be given a dividend of 0.125 per share on Thursday, February 29th. This represents a $1.50 annualized dividend and a yield of 6.78%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, February 14th.
Oxford Lane Capital has decreased its dividend by an average of 7.2% per year over the last three years.
Oxford Lane Capital Trading Down 1.0 %
NASDAQ:OXLCO opened at $22.13 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $22.12 and a 200 day moving average price of $21.75. Oxford Lane Capital has a 12-month low of $20.20 and a 12-month high of $22.66.
About Oxford Lane Capital
Oxford Lane Capital Corp. is a close ended fund launched and managed by Oxford Lane Management LLC. It invests in fixed income securities. The fund primarily invests in securitization vehicles which in turn invest in senior secured loans made to companies whose debt is rated below investment grade or is unrated.
- Five stocks we like better than Oxford Lane Capital
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Oxford Lane Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oxford Lane Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.